Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 5 years ago

Hi,Oteoi. It means “100% whole grain” when it is labelled as such, and when there are no flours in the ingredients list that are not whole grain. As for the calories, don’t worry too much about those – generally use the middle value.

Oteoi 5 years ago

Another mistake “Also I found slices of bread at 50 calories, 90 calories and 110 calories a slice all 100% whole wheat.” instead of “Also I found slices of bread at 50 calories, 90 calories and 110 calories a slice all 100% whole grain.
Sorry, at least when I make a mistake, I’m consistent.lol

Oteoi 5 years ago

Sorry, I may a little mistake in my text, instead of “is this what we want when we say “100% whole wheat” bread, bagel, english muffin. I meant “is this what we want when we say “100% whole grain” bread, bagel, english muffin.

Oteoi 5 years ago

When the bread is labelled “100% whole grain” and in the ingredients you have “whole grain stone ground whole wheat flour” or “whole grain whole wheat flour” is this what we want when we say “100% whole wheat” bread, bagel, english muffin. Also I found slices of bread at 50 calories, 90 calories and 110 calories a slice all 100% whole wheat. Which ones are we supposed to be eating.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.