Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, KonaBound. Enter the “Menu History” application, at the bottom of the “Apps” page.

KonaBound 10 years ago

Thank you and the TECH people did get back to me. BUT NOW, how do “I” get to MY MENU, when I go to the MENU, it asks me all over again to check all the foods, and I have already done that. I am looking for the PLANNED MENUE, so I can go buy the stuff…

Ossie-Sharon 10 years ago

Hi, KonaBound, and welcome. I have forward your tech issue to tech support.

KonaBound 10 years ago

I feel I have done the reading, answering questions, filled in the information that was asked for…NOW what? I also thought, by filling in the food choices and clicking SAVE CREATE MENU, there would be a tab, that would give me some sort of MENU, but I don’t see that, so now what. I am also a T1D (diabetic) for my entire life, diagnosed at 13 months and am next week, going to be 67. I have been in pretty darn good shape my entire life, but now, possibly not as active (but I live on my boat) but I have to walk my dog a few times a day, so not rely sedentary. My blood sugars are up and down daily. I didn’t believe I had BAD eating habits, but I am putting on weight and do not like it. So, I have become a member here and hoping this will motivate me to get in better shape and drop some poundage…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.