Good choice for the winter.
- 1 bunch / 11 cups / 12 oz / 340 g spinach (washed and stemmed)
- ¼ cup / 13 g mint leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp / 1 g ground black pepper
- 3 cups / 720 ml vegetable broth/stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 medium white potatoes (scrubbed and cubed)
- 1 cup / 240 ml organic grass-fed or vegan milk
- In a pan, add half the stock, bay leaf, spinach, garlic cloves, salt, mint leaves, and potatoes. Simmer for 15 minutes and strain, preserving the liquid.
- Blend the solid mixture together to a thick paste and set aside.
- Return the liquid the pan and add blended thick paste, milk, remaining stock, and black pepper. Cook for 5 minutes and serve.
Serving Size: 1 cup
Exchanges per Serving: 1 Carb, ¼ Protein, 0 Fat