Peach and Spinach Chicken Salad.
- 1 cup / 30 gm fresh spinach
- 1 medium peach, pitted and sliced
- 5 walnuts
- ½ lb / 225 gm boiled chicken breast fillet cut into strips (approximately 1 breast)
- ⅛ tsp / ⅔ gm red chili flakes
- 2 Tbsp / 15 ml grated organic and/or grass-fed cottage cheese
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp / ⅔ gm ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp / 60 ml grapefruit juice
- 1 tsp / 5 ml olive oil
- For dressing, whisk together grapefruit juice, salt, ground black pepper, red chili flakes, and cottage cheese.
- In a bowl, mix together spinach, boiled chicken, peach slices, and walnuts, and transfer to a serving platter.
- Just before serving, pour dressing over ingredients on platter and serve
Serving Size: 4 oz / 110 gm chicken