Easy-to-make and always-enjoyed meal
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp no-carb sweetener, e.g. Stevia/erythritol
- 2 tsp Butter
- 2 tsp nut oil
- 2 tsp no-carb sweetener, e.g. Stevia/erythritol
- ¼ cup Raspberries, frozen/unsweetened
- Mix first three pancake ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Set aside to rest for two minutes, until bubbles have settled.
- Meanwhile, combine topping ingredients until sweetener has fully dissolved.
- Melt butter in non-stick skillet over high heat.
- Pour batter into prepared pan in four circles.
- Cook for two minutes until golden, then flip and cook for 1minute on the other side.
- Serve with prepared topping.
Serving size:2 pancakes
Exchanges per Serving: : ¼ Carb, 1 Protein, 5¾ Fat + 3 Tbsp topping (can be substituted in Menu Planner menu for 1 Carb, 2 Protein, 1 Fat, 1 Fruit)