Two beloved members of the squash family come together in this classic cooling blend.
- ½ cup / 60 gm cucumber, sliced (if unpeeled, be sure to scrub thoroughly) or 1 cup / 130 gm if not using yogurt
- 1 cup / 180 gm honeydew melon, cubed
- ½ cup / 120 ml organic soy or Greek yogurt (optional)
- ¼ tsp. / ½ gm Stevia or monkfruit sweetener
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Combine in a blender for 30 seconds. Garnish with a cucumber slice, if desired.
Serving Size: ֲ1 cup
Exchanges per Serving: 1⅓ Carb, 0-⅓ Protein, 0 Fat