This unique but surprisingly delicious blend is full of powerful antioxidants and fiber. It is cooling for a hot summer day, or can be heated to make a warm treat for a cold winter night.
- ½ cup / 120 ml organic unfiltered and unsweetened apple juice
- 1 cup / 100 g fresh or frozen pitted cherries, currants, and/or blackberries
- ½ cup / 45 g red cabbage, chopped well
- ¼ tsp. / ⅔ g Stevia or monk fruit sweetener or 1 Tbsp. / 15 g inulin sweetener
- ⅛ tsp. / ⅓ g cinnamon
- 1 cup / 240 ml kefir, organic vegan or pastured (optional)
- 2-3 ice cubes
- Combine in a blender for 1 minute until smooth.
Serving Size: ֲ1-1½ cup(s) / 240-360 ml
Exchanges per Serving: 1-1½ Carb, 0-½ Protein, 0 Fat