Treat your cravings for crispy with this simple I-can’t-believe-it’s-not-junk-food supersnack. Vegan and gluten-free.
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
Preparation Time 12 hours and 10 minutes
Difficulty Rating 1
Health Level 5
- 1 lb. (7 cups) / 454 g curly kale, cut into 3-inch / 7½-cm pieces
- 1 Tbsp / 15 ml organic white miso paste
- 2 Tbsp / 30 ml whole sesame tahini
- ½ cup / 80 g nutritional yeast
- 1 clove fresh garlic, minced
- ½ tsp. / 1 g ground black pepper
- ½ tsp. / 1 g cayenne or chili powder
- ½ tsp. / 1 g celery salt
- ½ tsp. / 1 g rosemary leaves, ground
- ½ tsp. / 1 g oregano, ground
- ½ tsp. / 1 g thyme, ground
- Combine all ingredients but a kale in a large bowl.
- Add kale and toss to coat well with the seasoning mixture
- Layer the coated kale onto a lined food dehydrator tray or baking sheet, and dehydrate or bake with oven door slightly ajar at 125°F/50°C for approximately 12 hours, or until crispy.
1 cup / 95 g Exchanges per Serving: ½
Carb, 1 Protein, 1 Veg
Wasn't that delicious? Do you want more?