This perennial crowd-pleaser is simple, quick, and nourishing. Can be Paleo-friendly and vegan-friendly.
Click to get more Easy, Healthy Recipes
- 4 oz. / 120 g semi-soft goat or nut cheese, coarsely cubed
- ½ tsp. / 1 g ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. / 5 ml olive oil
- Zest and juice of 2 medium lemons
- 4 tsp. / 40 ml bee or date honey
- 4½ oz / 120 g (6 cups) arugula/rocket or mixed baby greens
- ¼ cup / 30 g pecans or walnuts, lightly toasted
- 4 medium peaches or nectarines, sliced
- Season cheese pieces with ¼ tsp. / ½ g pepper, and refrigerate.
- Whisk together oil, lemon zest, juice, remaining pepper, and half the honey.
- Toss greens, nuts, and peaches in the mixture, taking care to coat evenly.
- Divide the arugula among 4 shallow bowls. Top with peppered cheese and drizzle remaining honey over each serving.
Serving Size: 2 cups / 480 ml
Exchanges per Serving: 1 Protein, 1 Fruit, 1 Veg, 1 Fat