- 1 bunch / 11 cups / 12 oz / 340 g spinach (washed and stemmed)
- ¼ cup / 13 g mint leaves
- 3 cloves garlic
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp / 1 g ground black pepper
- 3 cups / 720 ml vegetable broth/stock
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 white potatoes (washed, peeled, and cubed)
- 1 cup / 240 ml organic grass-fed or vegan milk
Step 1: In a pan, add half the stock, bay leaf, spinach, garlic cloves, salt, mint leaves, and potatoes. Simmer for an hour and strain, preserving the liquid.
Step 2: Blend the solid mixture together to a thick paste and set aside.
Step 3: Return the liquid the pan and add blended thick paste, milk, remaining stock, and black pepper. Cook for 5 minutes and serve.
Difficulty Rating: 1
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 1 cup