The Trim Down Club has a mission:
To help everyone have the bodies nature intended us to have: trim, attractive, healthy.
So we created a place where you could get three things:
Meal plans Totally Customized to your body, your tastes and your lifestyle.
An Ever-Expanding Collection of delicious, nutritious, satisfying recipes because food is meant to be enjoyed!
The most accurate, important Nutritional Advice available, presented in a clear, practical way.
Whether you want to shed unwanted and excess fat, become stronger and more energetic,
or just plain feel better, we help you achieve your goal.
Our Director of Nutrition, Ossie Sharon, is a registered dietician with more than 20 years of clinical and research experience in conventional and holistic nutrition. Ossie has helped literally tens of thousands of people improve their health and their lives by changing what they eat. She’s absolutely passionate about helping people understand the role good food and a healthy body weight play in long-term health.
Ossie designed our program to reflect these proven, simple principles for weight loss:
- Eliminate highly processed food that is actually known to make you fat and sick.
- Replace every bad food with at least one good food you enjoy.
- Never count calories, carbs, fat grams or points: life is too short to live that way.
- No fad diets or diet pills with gross side effects: at best, they cause rebound weight gain.
- No hunger or deprivation: these are terrible ways to live.
Every aspect of our program is designed to help you lose your unwanted fat easily, safely, permanently.
We call our Program a CLUB because we are a community of people helping other people enjoy good food while trimming down so that they can live happy, healthy lives. We encourage each other, support each other, celebrate our victories—and share recipes!